What are cookies?
Cookies are understood as IT data, in particular text files, that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user visiting the Service (hereinafter referred to as: the User), used to browse the Service website. These files allow to recognize the User’s device and view properly the website adjusted to the User’s individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored in the terminal device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- personalize the content of the Service website and optimize the use of the Service website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly view the website adjusted to the User’s individual preferences;
- produce statistics which help understand how the Service Users use the Service website, which allows for improving its structure and content;
- manage the User’s session (after logging-in) so that the Users do not have to reenter their login and password in each section.
What cookies do we use?
Cookies on websites come in two main types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the terminal equipment of the User until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the web browser. Persistent cookies remain in the final device of the User for a fixed period specified in cookies parameters or until they are removed by the User. On the website the following types of cookies are used:
- necessary cookies used to navigate the services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies used in services requiring authentication on a website;
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used to detect malpractices in authentication on a website;
- performance cookies used to collect data on how visitors behave on a website;
- functional cookies allow to „remember” settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of a selected language, the region of origin, font size or a website view etc.;
- marketing cookies allow to provide the visitors with advertising content adjusted more to their interest;
- analytical cookies used for internet analysis and to understand better users’ behavior on a website to improve the layout of the Service. They track website visitors, type of a website from which the users were directed, the number of visitors to the site and time of visits. This information does not record the User’s specific personal data, but help the website owner to produce web statistics at the aggregated level. Here, we use Google Analytics.
Third-party cookies which are present at the Operator’s websites:
Google Analytics or HotJar - cookies of web statistics which collect information on how visitors use the Service, type of a website from which visitors were directed, the number of visitors and time of a visit. This information does not record the User’s specific personal data, but help the website owner to produce web statistics at the aggregated level. More information and Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on at tools.google.com and hotjar.com czat.
Legal grounds for processing data
The above data are collected pursuant to the consent given by the User [Art. 6 (1a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1) (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR)] if the user indicates the consent to receive marketing information for the purpose of concluding agreements, including the organization of workshops, cooperation with suppliers and other entities collaborating with the Operator (Art. 6 (1b) GDPR). The data can be also processed on the basis of legally justified interests realized by the data administrator (Art. 6 (1f) GDPR).
Do cookies contain personal data?
Personal data collected by cookies may be obtained only to perform specific functions for the User. These data are encrypted and therefore inaccessible for unauthorized persons.
What security measures do we use on our websites?
The Operator’s websites are equipped with security measures aimed at protecting the data which remain under the Operator’s control against their loss, improper use or modification. We shall protect all information revealed to us by the User pursuant to the protection and confidentiality standards. The Operator offers the Users a possibility to opt out for receiving marketing materials and ordered newsletters. The Operator guarantees the Users the option to remove any information about themselves from the database and allows the suspension of receiving information via electronic letters.
In case of any questions concerning the Policy, please contact the Operator via email at email@example.com.