- This online Service does not collect automatically any information except for the data included in cookie files.
- Cookie files are computer data, in particular text files, stored on the device of the Service User and are intended for using the websites of the Service. They usually include the name of the website they originate from, time of storage on the device and a unique number.
- The entity storing cookies on the device of the Service User and having access to them is the operator of the website – www.jarzpartner.pl – Kancelaria Prawna Jarzyński & Wspólnicy Sp.k. (formerly: Kancelaria Prawna dr Marek Jarzyński & Kornel Novak s.c.), Stary Rynek 81, 61-772 Poznań.
- Cookies are used: to adjust the content of the website to the User’s preferences and optimize the process of browsing the website; in particular cookies allow to recognize the User’s device and display properly the website adjusted to the User’s individual needs; to prepare statistics which help understand how the Service User uses the website, and subsequently improve its structure and content; to maintain the session of the Service User (after having logged in) thanks to which the User does not have to enter the login and password at each subpage of the website.
- The online Service uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s device until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time defined in cookie parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies: indispensible cookies which facilitate the use of the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used to the services which require authentication on the Website; cookies used to guarantee security, e.g. used to identify any violation of authentication under the Website; efficiency cookies that allow to collect information on how the User uses the service website; functional cookies which remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of a selected language or region the user comes from, size of the font, website look etc.
- In many cases the software used to browse websites (Internet browser) automatically allows for cookies storage on the User’s device. The Service Users may change their settings at any time. These settings may be changed so that to block automatically cookie files by the browser settings or to notify the Website User about their storage each time. More information about the possibilities and methods to operate cookie files is available in the software (internet browser) settings.
- The Service Operator shall inform that any restrictions in using cookies may negatively influence some functionalities available on the website.
- The cookies stored on the User’s device may also be used by the partners cooperating with the Service Operator.